Summer is almost over and we can’t deny the fact that the weather is constantly dropping in temperature these days. We have listed the top outdoor activities to do and experience in Dubai.
1. Visit Expo 2020 Site – As the Expo 2020 has finally opened last October 1st with the selected theme “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” and sub-themes Sustainability, Mobility and Opportunity, which aims to host a World Expo that inspires people by showcasing the best examples of collaboration, innovation and cooperation from around the world. Every participating country have their own pavilion to discover and enjoy cultural shows.
There is an offer of unlimited visits this October for only AED95 with unique perks & experiences. This limited-edition October pass is only available until Oct. 15 so hurry & get your tickets now.
2. Experience Dubai’s Eye – Another newly-opened and a must visit is the Ain Dubai (which means Dubai Eye in Arabic). Opened last October 21st, the giant observation wheel stands at a height of 250m making it the highest & largest of its kind in the world.
Located at Bluewaters Island, it offers unrivalled 360-degree views of Dubai in a 38-minute journey. Visitors can enjoy the unbeatable views starting from AED130 with their choice of pod: observation cabins, social cabins & private cabins.
3. Discover Dubai’s Old Town – Explore the historical part of Dubai where you can enjoy the authentic foods, traditional shops and cultural experience at the heritage district of Dubai. Ride on an abra for only AED1, making it the ideal way to explore Dubai Creek.
Alongside Dubai Creek is Al Seef where it reveals the past and present features of Dubai. You can check some cafes and restaurants along your way.
4. Explore the famous landmarks – Your visit in Dubai will not be completed without the sight seeing tour around the city. Dubai, known to be the home of world’s tallest building – Burj Khalifa, has other stunning architectural developments. Among the famous landmarks are Dubai Fountain & Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Frame, Palm Islands and Creek Harbour.
5. Desert Safari Tour, you don’t want to miss – One of the most popular activity in Dubai is to experience its beautiful desert. Among the activities included during a safari tour are dune bashing session, where you will enjoy a thrilling 4×4 land cruiser ride, a Camel ride over the sand dunes for a memorable experience and live Tanura dance, Belly dance and fire dance in the evening.
There are numerous of offers you can check online to book your desert safari tour at reasonable price.
6. Fell the thrill with Skydiving – Admire the magnificent beauty of Dubai from above with a breathtaking free-fall and parachute experience. This activity is perfect o those thrill-seekers who wants to experience the adventure rush from 13000 ft. Over the years, Dubai has become one of the best spot for skydiving. Rates may vary according to season and additional charges may apply in addition to photo and video package but well worth your money.
7. Be mesmerized by Dubai Miracle Garden – Opening on November, Dubai Miracle Garden is on the top list to visit during winter season in Dubai. Boasting 150 million blooming flowers and plants with impressive structure and colorful displays all across the park. Enjoy a relaxing retreat into nature and fall in love with the biggest natural flower garden in Dubai.
Ticket admission is AED40 for children between ages 3 to 12, AED55 for adults and free to under the age of 3 and to individuals who have special needs.